Students can now use youtube! Hooray!
Good question. I find visuals to be the most helpful - after all, pictures speak louder than words.
Think of it like YouTube without the bloat.
Common uses include:
- Removing inappropriate ads and comments from videos to show students
- Removing unwanted related videos at the end to show students
- Memorable URLs (youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY vs viewpure.com/BabyDebate)
- YouTube search with a cleaner UI and filtered results
- Cleaner interface to view YouTube videos
How do I purify a video?
Step 1: Find a YouTube video you like.
Step 2: Paste it into the field on the homepage that says "Enter YouTube URL or search term..."
Step 3: Click Purify and enjoy.
You can link to your "pure" video directly on your webpage like this: http://viewpure.com/ZTpn30Pms8I
OR you can drag the Purify button onto your Internet toolbar and click it while in YouTube to purify the content around the current video!