Screen shot with sample students and data
- Students take a quiz using the provided form.
- Their answers are collected into a Google Spreadsheet.
- The teacher enters the answer key answers.
- The quizzes are automatically scored!
Using the Self-Check quiz templates:
- Make sure you are logged in to your Google/Gmail account.
- Click one of the links below.
- Click the “Make a copy” link.
(A copy of the document will be added to your Google drive.)
- Follow the on-screen instructions:
**These templates were created by Tammy Worcester (tech genius & TCEA 2014 presenter) Feel free to check out her site for other super cool ideas!
- Step-by-step on-screen instructions make it easy to use. Just click through the tabs at the bottom of the page.
- You can add images or videos to the form/quiz.
- Allows students to enter a nickname or ID to protect their identity.
- Score the quizzes using a projector in front of the students without revealing their names!
- Group results are calculated showing how many students missed each question.
- Student names are automatically displayed alphabetically by class.
- Shows student answers on the “scoring” sheet.
- Give the quiz to multiple classes and then use the provided filter option to view results of one class at a time.